Our Own Stories
In this section we include stories about intergenerational love.
We welcome contributions from our readers. Just send us a message using the form at the bottom of the page. You should be aware of the criteria we will be using when choosing what to put up.
1. The main criteria for inclusion in this section is that the author makes a sincere effort to tell his/her story as he or she actually experienced it -- whether or not this is in conformity with the social templates that define how these sorties should be told. Some stories that we print may describe sexual activity; others do not.
2. We are not interested in erotica. By "erotica" I mean stories where the sex is the main point and the relationship incidental. I don't condemn such stories, but that is not what this page is about. This site is focused on intergenerational love. These stories are efforts to show the complexity of actual human relationships, and how they are experienced both by the minor attracted adult and his or her beloved.
3. We are especially (but not exclusively) interested in accounts that are from the perspective of the younger partner.
4. Whether you are writing from the perspective of the older or the younger person, take care not to send us anything that might put the older person at legal risk, or that would be embarrassing to the younger person. If the older person has since died, or if both participants would clearly be unidentifiable from the material you send, then feel free to send it along.
5. Unless you requested otherwise, we would publish the material anonymously.
We are just getting started with this section. More stories will be added during the next few weeks.
Please let us know if you have, or know of, a story that you feel might fit here.